Custom Designed Invitations and Announcements

Your invitations or birth announcements should be personal, unique and special. Send me any design and I will make it your own for a better price. It's simple send me the link of the invitation or birth announcement that you love and I will recreate it and beat the price. If you want different colors, fonts or shapes I will personalize it and make sure you don't buy it unless you love it.

1) Send the link(s) of the invitation or birth announcement to elainesposhboutique@yahoo.com

2) Tell me all the details you want included name, date, time, birth weight, parents name, etc. (If photograph needs to be included just include a high resolution jpeg in your email)

3) If you want to modify the invitation or announcement then just list all the changes you want

4) Sit back and wait for a reply email in 2-3 business days including your very own, special invitation or announcement design

This customer wanted the top design, but the font to be bigger and the invitation size to be 5 x 7 . She needed a total of 10 invitations. The customer sent me this link from TinyPrints.com. It would have cost $1.93 per invite from Tiny Prints. I charged the customer $1.25 per invite. Plus she received a lower shipping cost and was able to make adjustments to the invitation.